View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 05:31 PM   #96
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Wow & oh dear! Thanks Bookpossum - it’s clearly just a rag! ( Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a way for me to delete the post. I hope at least the NYT may be of interest.)
Oh, no need to delete it at all. Who knows whether there was any truth in it at all. It was masquerading as a review of the book of Greene’s letters, but clearly much of it came from elsewhere. The opening section was hardly a topic on which Greene wrote a letter for example, which then leads me to wonder where the rest came from!

And indeed, the transcript of the interview was interesting to read, so a good find.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote