View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 08:21 AM   #94
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Bookpossum, your reaction was enough for me to unblock ads (temporarily) so I could read the article. My goodness, they don't hold back, do they. I ended up skimming as the article seemed to repeat itself a lot. The article might be an ad for a biography, given the signature line - I wonder if it was paid for. I can only hope the book provides more references. I am a little surprised they weren't nicer about him, the description seems to have him matching everything that the Daily Mail celebrates.

No idea whether it's factual about Greene, but it's about where I see Bendrix headed.

Thanks for the links, Victoria.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote