View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 12:38 AM   #74
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
Thanks for the reminder Bookworm_Girl. Looking back, I’d say that paragraph set the tone for the whole book; so much of it was sad, really.
I have been re-reading parts of the book. I was looking at the organizational structure of the book, and he seems to emphasize his points at the beginning and end of the different parts. The diary section was especially interesting because it comes full circle by having a repetitious beginning/end. These are the types of things that you don't notice when you are listening to a book.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote