View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 10:30 AM   #20
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I did like An Unsuitable Job for a Woman. Gave it 4 stars. What do you guys think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I'd have liked to have seen more Cordelia Grey books. I wonder if they weren't as popular/profitable, or if James was just blocked on her? The gap between the two books wasn't the best way to establish a series.
I agree, I'd have liked more Cordelia Grey books. I never understood why she didn't do more of them. Perhaps you're right, issybird, and she was blocked on her.

Charlie.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote