View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tra Le Righe View Post
Hello to all,

I would like to buy an eReader that will allow me to go on for a few years. I'm not interested in taking notes, drawing, surfing, downloading apps, etc. I would just like to read (especially fiction, but also some technical manuals sometimes). Finally, I would like to stay under $ 300.

The products of Onyx (or Boox, I don't understand) inspire me: are they valid?

P.S .: I don't want to buy Amazon products, nor products that only read a certain format other than ePub.

Thank You.
Why not the 7.8" Glowlight Plus or Kobo Forma? Both have large screens (which I'd think help with technical manuals) and they both handle ePub (reading your post confused me a little. Not sure what "nor products that only read a certain format other than ePub" means).

Edit: Just saw your location is Italy. The $300 made me think you were US based.

Last edited by ZodWallop; 11-08-2019 at 04:47 PM.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote