View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 12:55 PM   #24
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I second The Remorseful Day. ‘Inspector Morse’ was my all time favourite BBC mystery, and actually bought the series, though expensive at the time. So I’m quite curious about the books.

Tough choice though - I wish I hadn’t wasted a vote on two nominations. That’ll learn me.
Yes, I find a single nomination leaves me a bit more room to maneuver. (FWIW, I read the second and third of the Morse, and quite enjoyed them. But haven't read this one. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote