View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 11:22 AM   #11
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
There are loooong threads in the Goodreads Audiobooks group of most-liked and least-liked narrators. Many narrators make both lists. I'm always surprised by how many do not like Frederick Davidson. While the amalgamated recommendations can have some weight, the problem with that sort of thing is if you don't know the poster and have no idea of how congruent your tastes are, so I'll be interested to see what people have to say here, where I have a sense of the members.
Thank you for that! I'll check out the Goodreads group; I didn't know about it. But as you say, while any ratings can help give someone a general impression, here we have a sense of the members. The ratings might be fewer but can carry more weight.

Last edited by sun surfer; 10-31-2019 at 11:26 AM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote