View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 01:56 AM   #47
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I wonder what Douglas Adams would think of today's technology if he were still alive. One of the things that was fun about the book was the nostalgia reading about old technology when it was written. Do you think that someone younger reading this book would find it funny? Does he stand the test of time with this series? I find this an interesting question because I read the book in the time period when it was first published, and I don't know that I would like it if I were to read it now in today's modern era at the same age I was back then.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote