View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 01:20 AM   #41
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69carat View Post
I downloaded the other dictionaries in other languages.
it is not that bad . My device is set in english.
Everythng translate to English : ex : french to english, spanish to english

But i can't download spanish to french for instance
The default behaviour when reading a book that is a language different to the UI language is to use the translation dictionary. And unfortunately, Kobo has a limited set of dictionaries. The only translation dictionaries available are to or from English.

If dictionary choice is important to you, which seems to be the case, a Kindle is the best choice of device. It is well recognised that Kindle have both the best dictionaries, and the widest choice.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote