View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 01:47 PM   #33
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I’m double gobsmacked! Fifth Business was my first choice and ran into the same problem. What are the odds?!! Mind you, Davies does fit the theme like a glove.
Hah! Great minds. What a pity. But if our Aussies can't find a way around it, there we are. I know Bookpossum doesn't mind reading pbooks from the library, but that might not be an option for gmw. I don't mind it myself, when it's the cheapest option, but I suspect we're in the minority. And Fifth Business is so cheap in the US. Only $1.99! (And highly recommended to my fellow Yanks in any case.)

So, whom do you consider to be the greatest Canadian author? I've already gone on record with Davies.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote