View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 04:16 PM   #64
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
(Sorry to be slow! I wasn’t being coy We’ve got a class 2 hurricane hitting Halifax tomorrow very near my home so I’ve been busy the last 2 days getting ready. I will likely miss the voting due to power outages)
Nova Scotia got hammered. >450K without power and lots of damage caused by water and uprooted trees. However, no reports of loss of life so far, so that's the good news. Nova Scotia Power is saying it could be Wednesday in many areas before power is back on.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote