View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 07:35 PM   #71
Steve H
Connoisseur
Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steve H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle HDX, Paperwhite, Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
I have a question for Forma owners: are the buttons soft or hard to press? I'm looking into getting the Libra once it's released but the tendons in my wrists are prone to inflamation due to heavy mouse/keyboard use, and if the buttons were hard they would definitely bother me, especially after a work day.
The page turn buttons are as easy to press as the Oasis-BUT the power button is stiffer.
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote