View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 01:41 AM   #2
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
The header doesn’t seem so different but some of those menus do.

I wish this video was done a bit better, for much of it the view is zoomed way out. There’s so much empty space that tells us nothing about what the device looks like when being used. Heck a good third of the screen is taken up by the area showing the box.

It looks like they made the page turn buttons two unique buttons rather than the one long bar that the Forma has, and moving the power button to a recessed spot on the back is an interesting choice. I think the front might have been a better option but at least it should solve some people’s issues with the power button on the Forma.

Not something I’d pick up since I have the Forma. But it seems a pretty solid device for the price.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote