View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 06:48 PM   #31
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I find it very interesting too. I hope you have some luck seeking it out Bookpossom! Unfortunately it didn’t seem to be available in either kindle or kobo versions. But both stores recognized me as a Canadian, so I may not be able to see the full selection available to Australians.

(I hope your eyes are still going well.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I checked Australia as well; not that I doubted you, but only that sometimes two pairs of eyes can be helpful. No joy.

We were posting simultaneously, so just in case I'll point you to the article I linked to above, which might be of interest to you.
Double thanks issybird! A very interesting article, and the comments it provoked as well. I hadn’t heard about Pagel’s newest book. She’s one of my favourite biblical scholars, but was surprised to read she’d studied with Martha Graham.

And thank you for double-checking the stores - I kinda hoped you would
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote