View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 02:13 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1voyager2 View Post
Somehow or another it was reconnected, and a rash of garbage has begun to show up on my KPW, books I do not want, previews of book I do not want, and so on.
Amazon do not send anything “unasked” in the way of content to your Kindle, unless you have the ad-supported model, when you’ll get ads on the lock-screen and at the bottom of the home page. You’ll certainly never get either books or previews of books unless you specifically send them there.

I’m wondering if you’re perhaps referring to the “reading recommendations” area of the home page? This can be turned off in the settings if you prefer not to see recommendations.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote