View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:53 PM   #17
barth90
Enthusiast
barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle DX , Paperwhite, Onyx Note Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarcat View Post
So nine days in and I finally got a tracking number from DHL. It's not shipped yet, of course, just at the "Shipment information received" state, which can basically last forever.

I asked about the order status two days ago, and that was my response (implicitely) - I didn't get an actual reply yet.

Goodereader is definitely a disappointment, will not buy again.
Yes I agree Goodereader is quite a disappointment with all their little secrets, like not telling you that your order will ship from Hong Kong.

But after I received a tracking number from DHL, my Note Pro was delivered 3 days after.
barth90 is offline   Reply With Quote