View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 11:51 AM   #7
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
ditto.
For me, it is mostly automated. I use the extra css and filters in calibre and run each new book through an epub to epub conversion. That takes out silly fonts, over-rides widows & orphans...
then I manually inspect and tweak as needed, and remove unwanted next book previews, also by, adverts, copy write pages... so I can get straight to the story and know that it will end q at 100% progress.
when I tweak with sigil I also prettify, and remove unused styles, for ease of future tweaking
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote