View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #1
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
downsides to having disable font rescaling always on?

I have an odd problem with one book producing weird font rescaling when I convert it to azw3 from mobi. I can fix it by checking the box "Disable font size rescaling" in the Look & Feel. What problems might I experience if I do that in the Preferences for all books?

( Here's the problem book: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319996 )
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote