Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 11:41 AM   #74
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
No, each of the regulars gets to nominate one theme and then we just try to work out the appropriate order, eg to match seasons or holidays or whatever. Sometimes just along the lines of “This one would follow on nicely from that one.”

You can nominate a theme, but then have a brainwave and put in a new theme, which replaces the first one. We try to make them open to different interpretations, so there’s a lot of leeway in where we can take a theme - as you have no doubt already observed! That’s all part of the fun.
Ok, great - thanks! I’m still thinking mine over. I have noticed a certain creative license in the club.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote