View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 03:20 PM   #16
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlauzon
In my vision of the future, I pick up my eBook reader as I leave for work. It had downloaded the latest version of the local news paper just before I picked it up. While traveling to work, I can read the news - maybe even get a refreshed version before I get to work using an open wireless network. While at work, I consult it for information because all my technical manuals are there - a button push away, text searchable. At lunch, I turn to the latest novel that I downloaded from Fictionwise. Back to work and more technical manuals. Then I get to read some more of my novel, or maybe a different novel, on the way home. (Yes, I can, and frequently do, read several books at once - swapping between each on every chapter or so.)
This is interesting and something I've wanted to do for a long time.
But yourself being an Iliad user, have you started implementing these features or are you still far away? I know the paper and wireless features are not there yet, but how is your implementation of the Iliad at work?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote