Thread: New Leaf Themes Redux
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 09:55 AM   #18
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Yes, I saw that. I think of them as distinct themes.

You may be right, perhaps it is too prescriptive ... but consider that it doesn't limit anything else. It can be fiction or non-fiction, it can be anything at all with 2+ authors. That seems pretty wide to me.

If we merge to say two-plus authors or two-plus main-protagonists we are certainly opening it more widely ... I felt it was too wide, but happy to go with the flow.
Considering how the themes always seem to get broadened way beyond the initial concept (e.g., Lost in Translation), I think it's quite likely that any theme involving a duo is going to yield selections featuring both dual authors and dual protagonists.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote