View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 07:05 PM   #15
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Hilarious. Looking at just those screenshots I posted (along with the new version of my book) I suddenly see some more things that could be improved on re my fonts (plus one very tiny issue re my book design).

Ah, sigh -- the trials and tribulations of type design (never mind ebook design)! If I've learned anything about creating fonts, it does seem that there's always, endlessly room for improvement on what you think you've "finished."

In that regard, I may post another update to my book (in particular with those font improvements) in a while, once I've fixed those things up (and looked for any other possible issues more closely). In that regard, epubs are definitely a good way for testing out ones font designs, actually.

EDIT/PS... In that regard, I'd be very grateful if perchance anyone out there does notice any problems re kerning or anything else in my fonts. I know that type design isn't the subject matter of this forum, but in a way my font projects and ebook projects have all gone hand-in-hand, so I hope that's not TOO off-topic to ask.

Last edited by Psymon; 01-14-2019 at 07:11 PM.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote