View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:54 AM   #14
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Hey, everyone out there in ebook land! I just made a MAJOR change to my book -- please see the preamble that I just added to my book description for more info! It's been a long, arduous past few years in accomplishing what I'd hoped to -- and I'm delighted to be at this end of things and able to share that with you all.

And I do genuinely hope that what I've done will be of possible benefit to some of you other ebook publishers out there as well! Please do let me know what you think -- I'd really love to hear!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote