View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 05:51 PM   #106
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kacetwo View Post
The latest book in the Young Lions books seems to be free at Amazon UK at present. I enjoyed the first book and made it through the second and third. I think probably YA is the right category as some of the story telling rankled me but not a bad yarn based in an alternative England where Germany succeeded in invading but failed to capture the whole UK.

Anyway the free book is Young Lions feast

Strangely the first book in the series seems to be unavailable as a kindle book but is available in paperback.
Thanks.

The first book, Young Lions 11 Aug 2011 by Andrew Mackay has a different publisher "AuthorHouse Publishing"

current paperback publishers, "New Generation Publishing"

Young Lions Feast is listed as 29 Sep 2016

The latest seems to be Young Lions Pride 22 May 2018

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Young-Lions...dp/B07D812NCF/

But neither the author page nor the series page has been properly updated.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote