View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 04:34 PM   #28
ballfresno
Addict
ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ballfresno ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (Sage, Aura One, Aura HD, & Touch); reMarkable tablet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I far prefer Hamilton to Banks, but obviously such things are very much a matter of personal taste. Have you tried Hamilton's "Great North Road"? Best book I've read in last few years for me personally. It's a standalone "police procedural" set in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the 22nd century. Give it a go!
I love almost all of Hamilton's books but, funnily enough, the one I really didn't is the Great North Road. As you say, personal taste!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
ballfresno is offline   Reply With Quote