View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 10:49 AM   #55
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Really grateful to have a loving wife, an overabundance of books and that I haven't really 'gone without' in what feels like a lifetime. A recent example is I left my job several months ago to go pursue a dream and when I seemed to have lost almost everything, I mentioned to colleagues that I was considering returning to my field and my company practically begged me to come back and even helped obtain tickets and a loan for relocating. I feel very fortunate and have a heart full of gratitude towards those who have helped me network and find the opportunities which have sustained me. My engine runs on good luck and I try to always remember that when I see others with a similar need. My goal is that when everything is said and done, that I will have the opportunity to give more than I have taken and leave the world just a little bit better of a place.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote