View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 12:43 PM   #4
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
I'm in Aotearoa/NZ, and can't for example, purchase ebooks from Kobo's Italy site. I have had similar issues with my Amazon account, with content (and devices in the case of the PW4) not being available to me here.
you can open an account with audible with an US adress so you can buy that way, amazon and audible don't do geolocation.

I'm not in the US but I was tired of not being able to buy what I wanted so I created an account with a US adress so I can buy what I want without issues.

When I used to buy from KObo US I used the same system, not sure if it stil works because it's been years since I bought from kobo.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote