View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:22 PM   #18
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
amazon prices, on sales/deals of the day, for new Kindles are often lower than prices of used ones on ebay.
the last time I bought a paperwhite, I had a few shortlisted on an ebay watchlist, but then Amazon put up a sales deal that undercut all of them!
there's also amazon warehouse and amazon certified refurbished. I don't usually recommend getting electronics from there but if a warehouse Kindle works ok on arrival , it will probably go on working, and if not - you can do an immediate return.
it used to also be the case that with certified refurbished you'd see a pop up for a cheap extended warranty ( 2 or 3 years) deal at checkout.

Avoid amazon marketplace sellers though - Amazon charge a ridiculous 40%+ commission for amazon devices on marketplace , so anyone listing there is desperate or dodgy
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote