View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oui, et pas que le bebook !! il y aura pas mal de nouveautés à voir, en matière de liseuse. je compte passer du temps à me faire envie là aussi, mais comme c'est pas forcément des heures fixes, c'est plus souple.

j'ai envie de voir le nouveau bebook, mais aussi ce que présenteront bookeen, sony, netronix, readius (il me semble qu'ils y seront...), et encore d'autres ! quoi que en y pensant, je vais me faire du mal à mater tout ce matériel qui me fera envie, je devrais plutôt prendre le large !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote