View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 11:52 PM   #1
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
New kindle registered to account

I forgot to unclick the register to my account on a new kindle purchase. I saw it in my devices after the return date. It is a gift so if I remember the start up, it will ask the person I give it to if he is me.

The only way to get my name off it that I know of is open the box and start it up. I unregistered it but I think that doesn’t wipe it off the kindle.

Why’s does amazon default it to not register it to my account. This makes a gift useless.

Last edited by WestCactus; 09-09-2018 at 11:55 PM.
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote