View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 01:01 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I manage my Google Play books in Calibre all the time and read them on my Kindles. It's still entirely possible as of this moment.

There is no e-ink reader which can read natively both Kindle books and DRM-ed epubs. On some readers with Android OS you can install both Kindle and Google Play apps, but the reading experience is rather poor, or so I've heard. That's because those apps are not optimized for e-ink. So far Calibre and removing DRM is still the best option.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote