View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:44 PM   #58
sealbeater
Banned
sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sealbeater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 : Onyx Boox Max : Sony PRS-900 : Onyx Kepler Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I do have to wonder if you're trolling. Perhaps by your arbitrary set of criteria, your way is better. Certainly, I'm not arguing that it's better for you.

Based on desktop marketshare though, I'd have to assume most people prefer GUIs and have no interest in learning how to code. If Calibre didn't have a GUI, I expect it'd have much, much, much fewer users.
I'm not a coder.

Nor am I a troll.

GUI actions are inherently harder to script than command line ones.

Also, bandwagon fallacy.
sealbeater is offline   Reply With Quote