View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 02:37 PM   #51
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
I do think my paradigm is better than everyone else's. I apologize for being insulting...I was a bit on the defensive. I hope you can forgive me. But yea, my way is better. For me, because I know most of you aren't there but better in an overall sense as well.
Not really. Been there, done that. Nothing is really totally automated. And, if it is, you are leaving something behind. Software is not perfect, data are not perfect, if you check nothing, something is being left behind, and if you are checking, it is not automated. Sorry, I have been too many years in the software business to believe in the infallibility of the software and the quality of the data. Better for you? For sure, our way of doing things is usually the best for us. Better in an overall sense? No, I don't agree.

BTW, ISBN is a good entry point... but not perfect, reuse of ISBN exists.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote