View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 09:16 AM   #1
sitrucz
Connoisseur
sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Apple iPad Mini
Original Paperwhite to Latest Paperwhite

I see there is a one day sale going on for the Paperwhite and it's 89.99 on Amazon today only. I see the trade in program I can get $25 for my original Paperwhite and a 25% coupon for a new one. Does anybody know if you go through the process of the trade in do you get the coupon right away?

Also, is it worth it to upgrade from the original to the latest Paperwhite? I've had no issues with my original.
sitrucz is offline   Reply With Quote