View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
abbynormal52
Groupie
abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.abbynormal52 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Fire Tablet 7"
Tablet vs E-reader

I'm not sure I know the difference other than an E-reader might not have the playstore, with all the apps??

Anyway, I want a tablet as I want something I can read on and also use for other things like my TV app, browsing the internet, facebook, etc. I am looking at the Samsung, but also a more powerful Kindle (I have the 49 dollar Fire 7" and it's slow as a slug, even when it was new about a year and a half ago It's served me well, I just would like sort of an all-in-one tablet.

I also looked a little at the Windows 10, but can't remember if it comes in a 9-10" size.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you have something you are happy with, and if it does all I mentioned? Also, would you or have you actually tried a refurbished tablet since I could better afford something like that?

Thank you for any feedback/ideas you might have for me. One more thing because I am confused at what to look for that tells me what speeds it's capable of? Download speeds, upload

Thank you, and hope to hear from some folks Denise
abbynormal52 is offline   Reply With Quote