View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 05:37 AM   #13
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I have:
  • Parts: Comma separate text, giving the individual names for omnibus editions
  • Subseries: Really handy for Raymond E Feist's works!
  • Finished: The date I first finished reading the book. Left blank for books I finished long ago before I started recording info like this.
  • Read: Yes/No. Blank for books I haven't read and don't intend to read, but keep around for reference or to avoid wondering what happened to that book.
  • Price: Price paid in £. (Roughly converted from dollars for earlier books bought from Baen/Fictionwise.)
  • Pages: integer. Number of pages in the ePub version of the book
  • Shops: Where I bought the book. Comma separated text, as sometimes I've got a book from more than one place.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote