View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 05:53 PM   #20
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Please remember that when issybird announced the first three themes (in December) there were no suggestions yet, they were set to give us a starting point and an idea of how themes are supposed to work.

To answer Catlady's question about what "it's all relative, time-ly books" means, I think you can take it however you want. Books with a time related word in the title (Time and Again - Fantasy; Not After Midnight - Short fiction; Ladder of Years - Fiction), a time travel type book (A Sound of Thunder), or something about physics related to time (Understanding Einstein's Theories Of Relativity). Or, you can ignore the "timely books" portion and use just the relative part and get a book about relatives or with a relative in the title(My Cousin Rachel, Uncle Tom's Cabin, etc.) I think the time related words are what is intended but that's ok.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote