View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 01:14 PM   #9
greg oire
Zealot
greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greg oire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Energy Reader Pro+
hi all.
i d like to ask for your help.
i have a android ereader and used to read articles through the instapaper app which i really liked. problem is now the ereader has no wi-fi (some m/b issue)
the only way i ve found to bypass that is, using a desktop i download a printable instapaper file- its a feature of instapaper but its very limited, its fixed to 20 articles per printable file, many times cant format an article etc etc. then i have to sideload this pdf to the ereader to read the articles. its 1. kinda boring process and 2. results arent really good.

could anyone suggest an alternative?
i think i read the whole thread but dont think that any option suggested would be usable without wi-fi
thanks in advance!
greg oire is offline   Reply With Quote