View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 03:55 PM   #14
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
OK, I've created an album here in my profile, and made it public. All logged on members of MobileRead should be able to see the pictures in the album, and attach them to their signatures. The link is: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/al...p?albumid=1305.

Note: This includes versions with The in the title, and those without. Use as you wish, though I note that Dazrin will have some suggested code shortly, and issybird will have links in the official New Leaf Book Club initiating announcement.

ETA: My new signature includes the badge, and a link to the Book Club subforum. And still meets the signature height and width guidelines.

Last edited by CRussel; 12-20-2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: New Sig
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote