View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 01:11 PM   #71
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzkmo View Post
I realize it is not out yet and so this may be a premature question, but do you think we'll be able to drag and drop MP3's or other audio files over to it? I think the KK let us do that.

Also, how big are typical Audible books? I'm thinking of just getting the 8gb Oasis and hoping it has enough space for a couple hundred ebooks and 6-8 audio books at any given time.
According to a chat I had with amazon customer help they said only audible books, no mp3.
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote