View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #69
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
My good Dr., have you read Laymon's Alarms/Alarums? I don't think it has had an official North America release.

I guess it doesn't help you if it is not available. But hey, there may be a Laymon book out there you haven't read yet. I think there's a few others out there that haven't been released in the US yet.

At one time, I collected Laymon in the Headline hardcover editions. (I no longer own these.)

I do, however, have one copy of the First American paperback edition of "The Cellar," and one copy of the First American paperback edition of "The Woods are Dark." Both are in VG-F condition. (One of them has 'proof copy' on the cover, but I can't remember which one. My book collection is in a climate-controlled storage at this time.)

I'll have to check on the plot of "Alarms," to determine if I've read it or not.

My two favorite Laymon titles are "FunLand" and "Resurrection Dreams."
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote