Thread: Literary One Thousand and One Nights
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 03:27 PM   #43
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
To my delight I found that one can obtain an ebook copy of Sophia Lane Poole's book The Englishwoman In Egypt: Letters from Cairo during residence 1842, 43, 44 with E. W. Lane by his sister from the Internet Archive. While a number of downloads are offered, I have found that one should stick to PDF as the others (including both ePub and mobi) are usually riddled with errors. PDF works reasonably well on the iPad and similar tablets.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote