View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 11:51 AM   #5
fidvo
Addict
fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fidvo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by vr8ce View Post
I use it to convert books from one format to another, period.
Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but if you only use Calibre to convert books from one format to another, then isn't the solution obvious? Use the following workflow:

1. Import book into Calibre.
2. (optional) Fix metadata.
3. Convert book.
4. Save book to disk, and delete from Calibre.
5. Do whatever you want with the exported file, including moving it to the iPad.

My guess is that you're skipping Step 4 and expect to just grab the file from Calibre's library folder. With a proper Save to Disk template, you shouldn't have to. It's trivial to save it somewhere else.
fidvo is offline   Reply With Quote