View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Now Amazon has altered the sort wishlist and page format on the amazon.com site! There is no "sort by price drop" and no "sort low to high" and everything is on one page, which makes loading slow (before I had 7 pages, for example). I check my wishlists every day to see if something got marked to 0, so I could get the book now, and get the audio book when I am ready. This is extremely disappointing!
My wishlist and sort options are the same as ever. Maybe it's a temporary hiccup?
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote