View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 12:05 AM   #67
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
This is not really GtrsRGr8. GtrsRGr8 wouldn't be caught dead posting fiction books, much less 16 of them. Someone is going by my . . . er . . . his name.

From an eBooks.com email message to me:
Dear Customer

This selection of popular Fiction and Nonfiction is heavily discounted with titles at up to 80% off their regular prices. For a limited time only, Penguin Random House are offering the bestselling eBooks featured below at just $1.99 each. Included are favorites by Maya Banks, Catherine Coulter, Paul Auster, Elizabeth Gilbert, Judy Blume, Goldie Hawn, and others. Be quick, this SALE is too good to miss out.

Diffulgia and I have talked about eBooks.com a little bit. He mentioned several benefits of buying from them including, if I'm not mistaken, that their ebooks are DRM-Free.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to open the email in a browser, as we can with so many ones that we get. If you think that you might be interested, all that I can recommend is going to their website and search and look around until you find these $1.99 Penguin deals.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote