View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 01:34 PM   #3
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I have one in my wishlist, Loving a Lost Lord by Mary Jo Putney shows as $10.95 at Amazon, whereas it is $18.17 at Audible. I haven't tried to buy it to see if the Amazon price sticks. (Because when I buy WSV titles via Amazon, the Audible portion is charged separately)
Wow, that's a huge difference! Makes no sense.

I've never bought WSV titles at Amazon; usually I've gone through Audible so I could be sure that an Audible credit wouldn't be applied or that an Audible coupon balance would be.

I'm probably going to buy an audiobook through Amazon in the next few days, so I'll let you know what happens with the price.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote