View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:17 PM   #45
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by eng10110 View Post
I have read in many forums and postings that many prefer and have asked for a capacitative screen on the 13.3" variant, one that is responsive to a finger or multi finger touch.

I don't quite agree.

With a capacitative screen, one would not be able to lay the palm of one's hand on the screen during writing or annotation. And this is a big thing for me.
You missed the point. The device has both inductive layer for the pen and capacitive layer for the finger. You are right that iPad does not have both but look for other devices. Samsung Note Pro has inductive and capacitive sensors and it works very well. When the pen is in proximity of the screen the finger touch gets disabled so you can lay you hand on the screen and draw with the pen without issues.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote