View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 09:37 PM   #34
kansaskyle
Addict
kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kansaskyle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & Forma, Kindle Voyage, PW, and Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
You raise a good point. I've often wondered about how Mom felt after the well-wishers were gone after Dad's funeral. I'm thinking now about the possibility of the awful silence and the looming void, once the crowds were gone. Nora didn't seem to like the visitors. That may not be true for everyone.
Agreed on Nora not liking the visitors. That is the part that got me wondering if that is true for her, or is that a general feeling for widows? The author definitely portrays Nora as not wanting to be around others.
kansaskyle is offline   Reply With Quote