View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 04:51 AM   #31
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Thanks bfisher and BelleZora. I always feel a certain amount of responsibility when the book chosen is my nomination, so it's good to know that for most of us, there were a number of things to admire in the book, even if not to enjoy.

I shall certainly be reading more of Colm Toibin. Did you see he has just been made Chancellor of Liverpool University?
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote