View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #18
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
I buy books from them and am on the emailing list but the only specials they ever email to me are for movies, music or apps - never for books.

I agree it is not a good store to browse for books. You can search for something (such as "police procedurals" and get a bunch of books to look through, but it doesn't give you any way to sort them, such as by price, author, or whatever.

Usually I shop there after I discover a new author or series via the library but the library does not have the whole series, so I go shopping specifically for the missing book(s).

Sometimes I will click on the "books" category to see what's currently on sale.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote